So we should have known that as soon as the check in lady asked for Sean’s boarding pass and he gave her a blank stare, things would be interesting. Aside from that little kurfuffel we have made it to Calgary in one piece (no pun intended lol).
Now being stuck in Calgary airport would seem like a drag to most people but in the last couple of hours we’ve learned a few things:
1. God bless Tim Hortons. If it weren’t for Tim Hortons being opened for 24hrs we’d be starving crazy people. Store hours suck.
2. When loading gear onto a cart, if by some chance you decide to push yourself around on it through the halls on the skywalks security tends to frown at you.
3. Amanda should never be on your team when playing shooting games, she has an uncanny ability to frag most of her own team
4. Sean gloats like there is no tomorrow when winning
5. Airport floors are more comfortable then people think
6. Airport wi-fi is lame
7. Yay for Allen giving us the Avatar series (it helps pass the time)
Next time we chat it’ll be from Tokyo 😀