So we had one crazy weekend in Atlanta and now I am glad to be home. After almost being left in Nashville thanks to Crystal. I must say after finding the Grand Ole Opry I cannot wait to do a trip back. The ride home was entertaining and I am glad we stopped at the Mall of America for a couple of hours for everyone needed a good break from one another. Went with Amanda and Becky to the Aquarium, and I have to say it was kind of a let down for supposedly having over 10,000 fish (it doesn’t count when they are all the same). After our break in the mall we again continued on our way and I cannot believe how many frogs we saw on the highway to gross :(. The trip through the border back into saskatchewan was less entertaining as our trip through the border into the states. If you want the inside story on that one you have to ask Amanda and Becky.
So we’ve been cheapin out on blog posts lately mainly in part due to by the time we get back to the hotel we are pretty much dead. It’s rather hot and fairly humid out but otherwise not to bad. Good thing we are inside most of the time with ac. Sean hit it right when he said it feels like being back in Japan during the night and with it being half as humid. All in all not to bad. Drive down was decent. Georgia has some wicked nice mountainous areas that we got to go through and by and far I think my fav state (aside from Georgia) is Minnesota. Kinda like northern Saskatchewan if I had to compare it to anything. As far as what we’ve been up to so far….. Everyone has found more than one thing to there liking and everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. Abeny park is to tonight so that should be one hell of a good show. Check facebook for pictures and stuff and I’ll try and write more tonight if I’m not dead 🙂
So today I have learned a couple of things:
- that Ryleigh and zero hours of sleep = mad road rage
- Truck Drivers in the States are crazy drivers
- That to much coffee makes me not sleepy which leads to point number one
- Highway in Atlanta is super crazy 6 lanes what were people thinking. After driving on this thing I feel like I can take on the world maybe jump out of a plane. (Dad don’t get your hopes up I said maybe)
- Amanda can not follow the GPS leading us to multiple detours
- that Brom can sleep through about anything she missed the whole discussion between Nashville and Atlanta if the Mountains are actually Mountains or more hills.