So today I have learned a couple of things:
- that Ryleigh and zero hours of sleep = mad road rage
- Truck Drivers in the States are crazy drivers
- That to much coffee makes me not sleepy which leads to point number one
- Highway in Atlanta is super crazy 6 lanes what were people thinking. After driving on this thing I feel like I can take on the world maybe jump out of a plane. (Dad don’t get your hopes up I said maybe)
- Amanda can not follow the GPS leading us to multiple detours
- that Brom can sleep through about anything she missed the whole discussion between Nashville and Atlanta if the Mountains are actually Mountains or more hills.